Among the guns produced in the Confederate arsenals during the American Civil War, there was a carbine borrowed from the 1859 Sharps and about two thousand units were produced by the “S.C. Robinson Arms Manufactury” in Richmond, Virginia from 1862 to 1863. This rifle was different from the Sharps for the absence of an automatic primer dispenser device in the upper part of the frame.
Pedersoli: 1862 Sharps Confederate Carbine .54
Twist: 1.200mm (1:48″)
Barrel Length: 560mm (22″)
Overall Length: 985mm (38 13/16″)
Weight: 3700kg (8.15 lbs)