M1 Garand Combo Tool
Combo tool has a screw driver, wire brush, and bolt assembly and disassembly tool. It can be stored in the buttstock of the M1 Garand rifle or carried in a cleaning kit.
The combo tool can be used to do the following tasks:
– Removal and replacement of the gas cylinder lock screw.
– Removal and replacement of other screws such as the buttplate screws.
– Seating the rear sight base.
– Extract cartridge case.
– Remove various pins.
– Aid in removing or assembling ejector.
– Aid in removing or assembling extractor.
– Cleaning the barrel chamber.