- Our Offset Charging Handle for the CZ Bren 2 is extended and offset at a downward angle from the receiver in order to provide additional clearance between mounted optics and your fingers.The factory charging handle assembly on the Bren is dynamic in that is engages several other components in the upper receiver. You might have noticed that the factory finger catch rotates such that when pulled to the rear, the rake of the finger catch goes to “zero” or even negative. Our charging handles are designed with a more positive rake while in battery, and when operated, our finger catch never pulls into a negative rake. In addition to this, we have also added an aggressive hook to tip of the finger catch that captures the operators finger.
Our Bren2 Offset Charging Handle is machined from 6061T6 aluminum then hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625. Each charging handle is supplied with replacement roll pins and a taper dowel pin to aid in installation.
HB Industries CZ Bren 2, Charging Handle
Due in June 2023
- Offset Charging Handle For Bren 2
- Extended by 4mm vs Factory
- Increased Clearance to Optics and Mounts
- Continuous Positive Rake
- Drop In Replacement
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
Tungsten, Red, Black