Cytac Shotshell Carrier mounts 6 extra rounds on your shotgun in a convenient and accessible location for fast reloading. The tough, weatherproof shell carrier is attached to an aluminum mounting plate that installs directly on the shotgun receiver. All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required. Installation is easy, and in most cases requires no alterations to the shotgun.
1. Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two counter-bored hole in the mounting plate.
2. Open the action and lay the shotgun on its side with the ejection port facing up
3. Replace the screw (A) in the ejection port with one of the short screw in the kit and tighten
4. Use the supplied long screw with washer to push out pin (B), located just above the trigger. Leave the screw in the hole and turn the shotgun over.
5. Place the mounting plate on the receiver with the counter-bored hole on A and the tapped hole on B. (Note that there are two counter-bored holes. The closest to the muzzle is for the 590DA model. The one closer to the butt stock is for the 500 and standard 590 models.) Lightly tighten the screw (A). Do not overtighten. Overtightening may lock up the shotgun’s action. To remedy, simply loosen screw. Place the supplied nut on screw (A) and tighten.
6. Place the shotshell carrier onto the mounting plate and tighten screws.
Cytac: Shotshell Carrier M
• Lightweight, polymer shotshell carrier.
• Mounts 6 extra rounds on your shotgun in a convenient and
• accessible location for fast reloading.
• All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required.
• Easy installation, requires no alterations to the shotgun in most cases.
• 12 Gauge Only.
• Mossberg 500/590/590DA
• Places extra shells right where you need them for a fast reload.