- Universal smartphone optics adapter fits nearly all smartphones with cases up to 3.75 inches wide | Not Compatible with tablets or riflescopes
- Universal – Compatible with most optics including binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, microscopes (including slit lamps), monocular, endoscopes, borescopes and more | Compatible eyepiece diameters must range between 25-58mm in diameter
- Contains a patented self-centering, dual-spring, quick-release clamp and an optic cam-lock for a tighter grip on your eyepiece to prevent sagging and slippage issues | Compatible with Dual Camera Phones
- Horizontal phone alignment is done using a variable pitch screw for fine control but can also be moved quickly both ways for us with an iPhone (corner camera) And Android (center camera) positions
- Included EVA storage case and a lens spacer for added eye relief
- For iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max, please download the CarsonCam app from the app store on your smartphone to preselect the primary camera, as it may not function properly with the standard camera app.
Carson HookUpz 2.0 Smartphone Optics Adapter
The HookUpz 2.0 from Carson is a universal smartphone digiscoping optics adapter that allows users to connect their smartphones or phablets to a variety of different optics. Then, use your built-in camera applications to take pictures and record video through the eyes of your optics. Use the HookUpz 2.0 to connect your smartphone to binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, microscopes (including slit lamps), monoculars, endoscopes, borescopes and so much more!