In short, Walther PPQ Q5 Match is built for production class competitive shooters. Although the Q5 Match is designed around the PPQ M2, its the sportier slide sets it apart from the standard PPQ M2 5″. The grooves at the rear facilitate rapid but safe loading. Recesses at the front save weight and let the slide move forward more quickly. On the Q5 Match, the neutral adaptor plate holds an LPA click sight with elevation and windage adjustments. Also, the matching LPA front sight has a fiber-optic insert. (Please note: these components have a different dovetail mount and do not fit the standard PPQ models). In addition, the Q5 Match comes with one adaptor plate for red-dot sight, options are: Trijicon, Leupold and Docter/Meopta. Click here to get your free adaptor plate:
Also, the PPQ Q5 Match can be instantly recognized by its quick defense trigger. The blue trigger blade and the trigger bar with blue AFC coating provide a better trigger characteristic. (Note: the trigger is not available as an accessory! Because the upgraded trigger is built exclusively for Q5 Match to ensure its extreme accuracy.) The pistol comes with three 10-round magazines for competition plus a hex wrench for changing the adaptor plates.
To sum up, the PPQ Q5 Match is the firearm that gives you match performance in a production class firearm.
Key Features of This Walther PPQ Q5 Match:
- The ambidextrous slide stop lever
- The left side magazine release, reversible to right
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Non-slip grip with interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- LPA click adjustable metal rear sight
- LPA red fiber optic front sight
- High-strength polymer frame
- Tenifer-coated & corrosion resistant carbon steel slide and barrel
- Anti-friction coating for magazines