– Minor Fitting Required
• Sleek new design. SKS gastube scope mount that replaces the factory gas tube and upper hanguard.
Picatinny rail on top is designed to allow shooters to mount optics with long eye relief for a scout rifle setup
• Two set screws secure the mount to the rear sight trunnion for a solid optics mounting platform
• Low profile Picatinny rail with a sight channel down the middle to allow the use of iron sights
• Great for long eye relief scout scopes or reflex dot sights
• Two Picatinny side rails included, they can be mounted into any of the six ventillation holes and are also removable
• The Gas Tube is manufactured just slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fited to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles.
Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
• Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Gas Tube)
• Length: 9.8″
• Weight: 10.9 oz.
• US Patent Pending