Overall length 14-1/2″ or 368 mm
Blade length 9-3/4″ or 248 mm
Blade thickness < 1/4" or 5.7 mm Blade width 1-1/6" 26 mm
Unusual and scarce Italian-made M1 Garand bayonet.
Marked “FAT” (Fabbrica Armi Terni ) on ricasso.
Obverse ricasso with inspectors mark. Excellent condition.
Complete with Italian-made and unmarked M7 scabbard with webbing hanger.
Dated from the 1950s.
• Parkerized hilt, crossguard and bird’s head pommel
• Push-button catch assembly locks bayonet into scabbard
• Pommel spring mechanism locks onto standard M1 Garand
• Black plastic handles with screw and nut
• Olive drab fibreglass [unmarked] scabbard with OD canvas hanger
Out of stock